Monday, February 22, 2010

Reading Journal Challenge

So apparently these reading challenges don't have to start with the new year. Through Novel Challenges I find new challenges starting all the time. I know I should stop looking, but I'm a bit addicted. I particularly like challenges that I can use my current reading for. The Reading Journal Challenge is one such challenge. You may have to scroll down the page to find the rules for this one. All the challenges set up on the readingwithsea blog seem to be on the one page.

The idea of the Reading Journal Challenge is to keep a journal of all books bought and read between March 2010 and February 2011. The minimum information required is the name and author of the books you've bought
and/or read in each month. I already make a note of books I've read, but not what I've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment