Friday, June 10, 2011

A catch up post

How can it be 5 months since I last posted? Where did the year go? Where did my reviews go? Oh wait I found one hiding as a draft... but still...

My reading this year has been a little bit slack especially compared to last year. Hopefully I will have a bumper second half of the year.

I have read some good Australian books so far this year, which I would like to blog about... I will have to get on to that soon. Otherwise I will forget my reading experience... as I have in the case of Going Bovine by Libba Bray.

Currently I am reading
The Old Curiosity Shop - Charles Dickens
The Complete Polysyballic Spree - Nick Hornby
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother - Amy Chua

Recently I finished
Tirra Lirra by the River - Jessica Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment