Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge

I'm not quite sure how I came across this challenge, but I couldn't go passed it once I had. I love the show The Gilmore Girls. This challenge came about when the host of the challenge Lisa received an episode by episode list of all the books that made some kind of appearance on the show.

You can find the list on the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge blog.
There are three levels of participation:

Emily: Read 5 books from at least two different categories.
Lorelai: Read 10 books from at least three different categories.
Rory: Read 20 books from at least four different categories.


I am aiming for Emily level but hoping to reach the Lorelai level once I work out which books can cross over.


Books chosen so far:
Classics

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte


Modern Classics
Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka


Other
House of Sand and Fog - Andre Dubus III
The Virgin Suicides - Jeffrey Eugenides
Everything is Illuminated - Jonathon Safron Foer
The shining - Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment