Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quest: Sam Silverthorne Book 1 - Gary Crew

About The Book
Sam lives in a big house with his father and his Aunt. His father is a biologist and is often away. His Aunt would prefer that Sam wasn't around so she could inherit it all. His father has been away for quite a while when things come to a head with his Aunt and the Gardener. He runs away in search of his dad.

My Thoughts
I came across this book when searching for some quick reads in the YA section at the library. I haven't read anything by Gary Crew, though I've been meaning to read Strange Objectswhich is about the sinking of the Batavia in 1629.

Quest was easy to read, but some of the characters were a bit stereotypical. Such as the Aunt. I enjoyed reading it, but as yet haven't been moved to read the next books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment