Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Revamp 2012

I started this blog in 2010 to document the reading I was doing for some reading challenges I'd signed up for... For the first year it worked ok... and the second year started well but then it and my reading just went by the wayside. I've been celebrating the National Year of Reading 2012 by ... not reading *sigh*

Instead I've been crafting... it started with crochet cats and via owls and rabbits I'm back to knitting again. I've been told I should blog about my crafty things. I thought there a lots more challenges that I set myself that perhaps the blog could be revamped to include everything that I do.

So I decided I would revamp the blog to be about well life really and all sorts of challenges I face whether voluntarily or involuntarily... Posting regularly for this blog is definitely a challenge I face. To be precise a lack of motivation is a challenge that I need to overcome.

Welcome to the first post of my revamped blog! Hopefully it will be the first of many. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment