Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne Legacy
Directed by Tony Gilroy
2012

About The Movie
With their secret projects under threat, the CIA works to shut down several projects which involved the enhancing of a group of field operatives. One operative escapes and sets out to find the source of his chems. Only he comes to the attention of those who seek to eliminate him.

My Thoughts
I had a weird sense of deja vu through out The Bourne Legacy. It's been a while since I watched the rest of the Bourne movies but I must have remembered enough for some of the scenes to be familiar. This movie takes place at the same time as The Bourne Ultimatum and some of the action crosses over into this one. I have to admit that it was kind of odd to have Jason Bourne looming throughout the movie, but not actually being in it.

I have to admit I really enjoyed this movie! What's more my friend Jen who I saw it with enjoyed it too! There was a lot of action which kept the movie going. Although I have to admit the bike chase did go on for a little too long. I found the story of Marta and the work she does really interesting. We both had a giggle when Shane Jacobson aka Kenny turned up in it too!

Looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment