In 2011 I will do the challenge again and aim to read more books than in 2010... 100 is more so I'll aim again for that! I'm still in 2 book clubs... and hopefully I'll be more diligent in reading the set books next year! This year the challenge is being hosted by Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf
The rules are
- The goal is to read 100 or more books.
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
- What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- Books started before the January 1st do not count.
- You can join at anytime.