Sunday, December 26, 2010

100 + Challenge 2011

There is 4 days left in 2010 and I am admitting defeat for the 100 + Reading Challenge for 2010. In total I've read 66 books this year. I will continue reading but there is no way I'll read 34 books before the end of the year!

In 2011 I will do the challenge again and aim to read more books than in 2010... 100 is more so I'll aim again for that! I'm still in 2 book clubs... and hopefully I'll be more diligent in reading the set books next year! This year the challenge is being hosted by Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf


The rules are
Rules:
  • The goal is to read 100 or more books.
  • Anyone can join.
  • You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
  • Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
  • What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
  • No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
  • Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
  • Books started before the January 1st do not count.
  • You can join at anytime.
Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment