Thursday, January 16, 2014

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014

As you might be starting to realise I can't resist a good challenge... I'm not very good at finishing them but am enthusiastic about starting them. Since I'm not so good at completing the I will start with the lowest level and aim for a Stella Level which is to read 4 (and review at least 3) books by Australian Women writers. 

For details and signup information visit the challenge's webpage - http://australianwomenwriters.com/2014-challenge/

I hope to read
Addition by Toni Jordan (finished 17/1/14)
Bay of Fires by Poppy Gee (finished 26/1/14)
Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks (finished 6/8/14)
All That I Am by Anna Funder (finished 9/7/14)

If I think I can make it to the Franklin Level (read 6) I'll try and read
Piano Lessons by Anna Goldsworthy
Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth



No comments:

Post a Comment