Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TBR Reading Challenge




I am going to attempt the TBR reading challenge this year as I have many bookshelves and boxes full of books that I am yet to read and want to read. This challenge is hosted by Evie Bookish and the details about the challenge can be found here http://evie-bookish.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/2014-tbr-pile-reading-challenge-sign-ups.html

I am aiming for a minimum of  A Firm Handshake (1 -10 books) but hoping for A Friendly Hug (11 - 20 books).

I have made a start on the challenge before signing up and have read

Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

I also plan on reading:
The other books in the Dresden Files Series
Liar Bird by Lisa Walker
Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
Addition by Toni Jordan
House Rules by Jodi Picoult



No comments:

Post a Comment